Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

swimming helper

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
edited March 27 in Home, Law & Money
r they supposed to leave children hanging onto the railings near the rapids, i opened up bout tht wen i saw a picture of the man i knew wen i was little
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
    mum told me tht his daughter is self harming, should we go out 4 dinner with them, wats ppls opinion
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

It does not sound safe for a child to be hanging onto the railings near the rapids, well done for noticing this and brining it up. It seems you are doing your best to look out for this person, I am sure they appreciate your concern. Your mum seems to have more knowledge on this situation so she may know the right thing to do =)

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000,

That sounds quite dangerous to leave children hanging onto railings and not actively help them. Is this something that’s brought back a lot of memories for you?

It sounds like she’s going through a lot, and it’s obvious that you care a lot about her and what she’s going through, you’re a very caring and compassionate individual. Would you like to go out for dinner with her? You can always message her if you’d find that easier, it’s wonderful that you want to help her, but make sure you’re also doing what helps you and your mental health :)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out. I can see @daisyella12 and @Brookee have already provided you with some wonderful support. I just want to check in with you to ask you how are you today? :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.