Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am not a good person

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I am not a good person. Nothing can change that because I am me. And I deserve to die.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Kate_20,

You're dealing with a lot right now, I know it's hard to see the positives, when your brain only wants you to see the negatives. I believe you're a good person, whose always here supporting others, and are an integral part of this community. We're all really grateful for you. I believe you're a good person, and you deserve love, kindness and support. I know it's hard right now, remember that we're always here. If you're feeling suicidal, please remember there are people waiting by the phone to speak to you (The Samaritans 116 123, SHOUT 85258, Papyrus 0800 068 4141).

Do you feel able to explain a bit more about what's happened to make you feel this way?

Nobody deserves to feel this way, sending you so much love <3
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Kate_20

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out.

I think you are a good person, and a really valued member of our community. Though, I know it may be harder for you to see your own worth because you are really struggling.

I can see that @Brookee has provided you with some wonderful support. It has been a few days since your post, so I just want to ask how are you currently? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.