Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Community newsletter - December 2021

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
Hi everyone,

We've put together the latest edition of the community newsletter. Thank you everyone for getting involved and creating such a great newsletter this month.

If you'd like to join the newsletter committee, drop us a PM as we'd love to have you involved :star:

Wishing you all the best <3
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for sharing this with us @Aife :3

The newsletter is beautiful <3

In what ways could we help the newsletter committee? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Thank you so much <3

There's lots of ways you could get involved. We sometimes have a section for photographs and poems so if you see any posted on the community feel free to share these with us over PM or by reporting the post and we can approach each member to ask if they'd like to be featured in the newsletter. If you have any ideas of things you think would be good to add to the newsletter you can share this with us anytime either in this thread or through PM to us. If you wanted to officially join the newsletter committee, we have a group of wonderful members who help to create all of the content from writing articles, poems, riddles, word searches and also taking photos.

Let me know if you would like any more information :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2022
    @Aife - Aww, what an amazing team! But as it is a reflection of our community I'm not surprised to hear it is amazing :3 I'll help in any way I can! Just give me a shout if there's anything you want or need from me <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.