Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

email to my past therapist

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,986 Community Veteran
is it alright to keep in contact after 2yrs, nd update them about wats goin on. shall i wait n see if she replies or shall i tell the wellbeing center to 'give urself a f....k' haha. is it alright to keep in contact with therapists to keep them update how u r doin or no. if u use services 1 time isit no more after tht, how am i supposed to remember 'skills' as the indian lady sed.
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for reaching out to us. I appreciate you have a lot of questions about therapy and a lot to process.

It depends on the therapist. Do you feel comfortable with asking your therapist how they feel about it?

Some therapists will want to know how you are getting on. They will be proud of you for all the progress you have made.

There will be no therapy as such though if you have finished your therapy sessions. To receive more therapy, you would need another referral.

To remember skills, you might find practicing them useful! Or you could write a list of the skills you might find useful in particular situations :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    shes glad i got turning point. wats the webchat on hpft website for, isit like talking about head nonsense
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i remember feet wriggle for grounding
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Hi @ellie2000

I'm glad she's glad you have Turning Point. I'm not sure I know what HPFT is I'm afraid. Would you possibly be able to tell me what the website is please and then I can tell you what the webchat is for? Also, how do feet wriggle work for grounding? Not sure I know that one! I can certainly learn a lot from you here, thanks so much in advance :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    idk wat the webchat is for hpft.nhs.uk
    you sit back on the chair and you move ur legs up n down stretched out
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for clarifying. The webchat at hpft.nhs.uk seems to be to talk to someone if you need medical help. It seems to be a single point of access :3