Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi everyone!

peppep Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
Hi everyone, I'm Pep, and I work in Mix's Operations team. I am also one of the Mix's new faces, only joined recently, mid 2021.

Apart from working at the Mix, I try to volunteer at my local Covid-19 vaccination centres whenever I can, read, listen to music, and experiment trying to improve my cooking recipes :) .

I hope you all had some amazing Christmas time and looking forward to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @pep

It's such a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the community! This is really exciting, I hope you have a wonderful time working for The Mix!

That's such a kind and lovely thing to do in your spare time! Thank you so much for telling us more about you! What are you currently reading?

Sending you lots of love, and hope you have a wonderful New Year!
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome <3@pep
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @pep

Thanks for joining us! It is great to have you here with us.

It sounds like you are often spending your time helping others. Thank you for that.

Are there particular types of books you like to read, songs you like to listen to, or dishes that you like to cook?

Christmas was good here thank you. It was a quiet one with the family. How was your Christmas?

Wishing you a Happy New Year! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Hi Pep!! @pep Welcome to the community <3 i also have worked at covid-19 vaccination centres - its crazy busy with the booster jabs now, how have you found it?
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Glad to have you here :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.