Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wat makes ppl feel

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
Uncertainty
Afraid to b outside weñ ppl say there's nothing stopping u
Love but wen they've gained Ur trust they epar u
Carestaff who r voyeuristic
Ppl who pull knives out on you
Ppl who pull Ur trousers down wen Ur talking to someone
Aaaaarrrrgggggg!!!!!
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    yikes forever
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2021
    Hi @ellie2000

It is lovely to hear from you! I haven't been online for a while so it was great to see you are still active in the online community. Sorry to hear things sound really tough for you.

Please could you confirm if you are safe? Also, what do you mean by people who pull knives out on you and people who pull your trousers down when you are talking to someone?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i have a assessment soon nd im thinking wat to say, is there a waiting period after? yesterday i had a chat to zoom person nd we chatted to 2hrs bout this stuff
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Is this about a mental health assessment or another form of assessment? I just want to make sure we are on the same page :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    The mental health assessment. After its done, do I have to wait more
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for confirming. I am assuming there will be some waiting times around getting supports in place and writing up any reports.

However, the NHS website does say that "the outcome of the assessment should be discussed with you." This means that you should at least have a clear picture of the outcomes on the day and not be left to wonder!

How do you feel the Zoom call went for you yesterday? :)
  • Options
    i ranted on about life nd he didnt tell to shut up :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    wens xmas
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

I am very glad he listened to you. That's what he's supposed to do and is there for. We will also happily listen to you. We do it because we all care about you.

Christmas is Saturday the 25th of December - a week tomorrow! Do you know how you will be celebrating? <3
  • Options
    scandi xmas, we hav it on 24th, duck n aalborg schapps the proper stuff nd xmas pudding. Rødgrød med fløde :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    but as its omicron b (anagram of no crimbo) theres not gonna b alot of us
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 That sounds absolutely wonderful! I hope you do have a wonderful Christmas, you deserve it after all you've been through this year!
  • Options
    sorry bout today
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    That sounds delicious @ellie2000! Though, chocolate log for me =)

There's a small number of people in my household on Christmas day too. However, it is not about the amount of people but rather the love and care between those people which matters the most <3