Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ppl/stupid humans

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
wen people plant ideas and beliefs in ur head are there easy to get rid of?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    gia9720gia9720 Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Depends on the type of person you are and whether you internalise other people beliefs or not. If you don't, i guess you wouldn't really retain the information so easily therefore easier to get them out of your head
  • Options
    wat do u mean? how do i live a normal life without thinking about the ppl who messed me up mentally?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    stupid bloody coach, stupid staff n stupid groomers
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2021
    Hi @ellie2000

Firstly, to clarify @gia9720's response, does it help if I say I think they were thinking negative comments from people? If so, the reaction is like Shake it Off from Taylor Swift. Meaning that you ignore other people's negativity because it says more about them than it does you. However, in your instance, there seems to be a lot more going on than negative comments.

I am sorry to hear you have experienced such difficult situations. I am worried about your safety and I have flagged this to ensure you can receive the most effective support. However, in the meantime, could you please confirm whether or not you are at immediate risk of danger? If you are, could you please contact 999. If not, we can support you and signpost you to longer-term support such as the helpline, crisis team, and counselling <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    im just overthinking, nd im worrking out wat to say to the assessmentee, police had come in the past but they were not helpful, nd i dont feel safe around police, no action needed thank you 4 the concern but im ok, n happy. i wish i got sorted out sooner. i hav days tht r those days
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

No, this is not just overthinking. Please know your experiences are validated and I am sorry to hear you have these experiences. You don't deserve these experiences, no one does.

What is the assessmentee related to? Maybe we could work out what you want to say to them together?

I am sorry to hear the police were not helpful and you have not had positive experiences with them. However, please do let someone know if you are at immediate risk of danger.

I am saying this because we care about you and we want you to be safe and well <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i finally got mental health services. if i cant tlk can the person who goes with me tlk on my behalf? bc i open up most,
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for your question. I appreciate that you have a lot to think about at the moment. I am really happy to hear mental health services are finally in place.

Yes, they can but you will be encouraged to talk. Maybe talking will come with time though and the more you trust them. That is also okay and will be recognised as a possibility in advance.

I am just wondering, would you feel more comfortable talking to them if you wrote down how you feel, to begin with? or email? Alternative methods of communication are also okay especially if you can explain this in advance :3