Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

amozon prime

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
r there vouchers, like the google play ones
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000 I think there are amazon vouchers in general, but I'm not sure there's vouchers purely for amazon prime
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000

Thanks for your great question. @Brookee could you please confirm if you can use your Amazon gift card balance as a payment method for Amazon Prime? I know you can use Itunes gift card payment as a payment method for Disney+ and Netflix. I would assume it is a similar thing but I am not 100% certain! If so, this may help @ellie2000 and I hope so! (fingers crossed) <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    idk if u can u a gift for amozon prime
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 ive just had a look, I think you can gift either a month Amazon prime subscription or a years Amazon prime subscription. It say to search ‘give the gift of prime’ then I think you can buy it that way
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for your clarity @Dandelion. I must admit @ellie2000 this is not an area of my expertise so I am really glad to hear this myself too! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.