Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hello!! <3

asiyoriasiyori Posts: 1 Just got here
edited December 2021 in Introduce Yourself
hihi,i just joined and im not really sure what to say lol but I'm currently studying business, art & media. its been hard adjusting to a new college & making friends, even if i am with people i struggle to talk to them and i think that makes them think i dont like them, but in reality im just hopeless in joining in on conversation. but ive been trying my best and i think i have improved a lot since 2 years ago. i hope with this website i can improve my social skills and meet new people !! :D

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hello @asiyori It's such a pleasure to meet you!

That's really cool, are you enjoying your studies? It's really great that you're trying to make friends with others, particularly as you've mentioned it can be difficult and anxiety provoking for you, that's really incredible and something to be celebrated! Well done, it can be super difficult and you're doing amazingly!

We're always here for you if you ever want to reach out for any support! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Sending you lots of love <3
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.