Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

today

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
i ran in the road, i stopped where the arrows (the arrows in the long triangle) were in the middle, i stopped traffic, i thought i was being followed
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 - that sounds super stressful to feel like you were being followed. I hope you are feeling safe right now. Did anyone help you when you were in the middle of the road? We would encourage you to reach out to the emergency services if you ever feel under threat, they should be able to help you feel safe and also look into the things that are making you feel that you are being followed. You can call them on 999 if you ever feel at immediate danger, or equally can go to a police station.

If you don't feel comfortable speaking to the police, there are places like the Samaritans (call 116 123) or potentially the National Stalking Helpline, not sure if what you are worried about would come under stalking, but you can read more about what they do here: https://www.suzylamplugh.org/pages/category/national-stalking-helpline
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.