Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am flooded by sadness

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I did not have a good time here because of the pandemic. I got myself into a lot of trouble this year. But now I am going to miss everyone and everything. I booked my Covid test for travelling and started packing again. But I cannot pack all those memories. My luggage is too small for that. It feels weird when I am leaving in several days time. I feel so empty. I will always remember those kind people who saw me at my lowest and did not stay away from me. I wouldn't be alive today without all of you.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Kate_20 I hope you'll be okay, remember we're always here for you no matter what.

Sending you so much love and positivity. I hope you find some comfort and happiness wherever you travel to <3
  • Options
    amesames Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    Hiya @Kate_20

Good luck on your travels! I hope you have a great time :)
  • Options
    @Brookee @ames Thanks. Really hope I can be okay with all the packing when I have no motivation.
  • Options
    @Kate_20 You’re more than welcome, we’re always here for you.

You’re going to do brilliantly, I know motivation comes and goes but it’ll be worth it in the end :)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Kate_20

Like @Brookee said, we will always be here for you. I hope you enjoy your travels. We can see your progress <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Leaving tomorrow. I feel so overwhelmed.
  • Options
    amesames Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    Hi again @Kate_20

Just checking in to see how you're doing, I hope that your travels are going well! :)
    It's definitely natural to be overwhelmed by any big changes in life, no worries if it's taking you time to adapt. I'll be wishing you the best! <3
  • Options
    gurpreetbgurpreetb Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi,
    Just checking to see how your doing? How are your travels going? I hope your having a good trip, do keep us updated.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    ames wrote: »
    Hi again @Kate_20

Just checking in to see how you're doing, I hope that your travels are going well! :)
    It's definitely natural to be overwhelmed by any big changes in life, no worries if it's taking you time to adapt. I'll be wishing you the best! <3
    I don't feel okay. I lost contact of loads of friends and I feel isolated. I will soon forget how I can speak.
  • Options
    gurpreetb wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just checking to see how your doing? How are your travels going? I hope your having a good trip, do keep us updated.

I am stressed out. I think I am losing contact of my uni as well. Nobody can forgive me for what I have done.
  • Options
    @Kate_20 I am so sorry to read that you're feeling isolated and stressed!

It can be so hard not to run away with your trains of thought when your in a negative mental space. I wonder if you've thought of reaching out to a counselling service, like the one here at The Mix! They may be really helpful in helping you reconnect with people. We're always here for you, and you're never alone. I know it seems really difficult right now, but you deserve to feel loved and valued!

Sending you a lot of love, and thank you so much for opening up to us <3
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Kate_20
    I'm sorry that you're feeling very down now, and I hope you will be getting better!
    Good luck with your travels, and remember that we will always be here for you!

Lots of blessing, my dear.
    Cosmo