Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Helppp

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
edited November 2021 in General Chat
Someone is using my pictures I posted here now on a different site. Called anxiety forum. Thanks to @GMan for asking me if I’m on another site. What do I do I’m freaking out again

[image removed]
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2021
    Even stolen pictures of my hand omg can’t post anything

[image removed]
    Post edited by JustV on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited November 2021
    I know you will be reading this whoever you are.

Get the fuck out of my life and stop stalking me.
    Post edited by JustV on
    Can other users back me up. I am who I say I am and would never lie. She is the fake. @TheMix @independent_ @Jellyelephant @Aife @Millie2787 I have been here years. The mix have broken my confidanality loads of times. If I was to ever lie they’d know about it. And I did have surgery for self harm and those where my actual hands. Read those comments on the other posts. She’s just fucked up.
    edited November 2021
    @TheMix this is the second time and could be more just haven’t found it. Please help me report it to the police. It’s theift identity, online stalking and harassment. She even asked for sex talk under my picture
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Omg I’m sorry this is happening again. It’s very bizarre and must be really scary for you. Defo PM @TheMix and the owners of the other site if you’re a member there.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    When I’m not on public transport I’m going to open the police report again. But yeah busy with going to my appointment I have the reference number and they couldn’t report it as a crime as only happened once. But now it’s happened twice. It can now be classed as harassment
    I feel like no one believes I am who I say I am now
    @TheMix can you confirm I am who I say I am
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie we all know you are who you say you are <3
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Agreed - I’ve known you a long time and it’s fair to say I trust you’re who you say you are. I knew you from ChildLine as well years ago. The regulars here who see you in chat often know <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    edited November 2021
    Eeek @Shaunie this is an awful thing to go through and I can hear that it's understandably sent you into a bit of a panic. Bad enough that this happened once, let alone twice. :(

If you haven't already, you'll need to contact AnxietyCommunity directly. They have a 'contact us' button at the bottom of this page. Given it's happening on another platform, it's not something the staff team have any control over, but I'd really encourage you to reach out to the forum and make your case to them.

In terms of reporting to the police, you should be able to do that without The Mix needing to vouch for you. I'm not sure what the law says around this, but you could get free legal advice from Citizen's Advice if you wanted to explore that. Happy for you to chat to us via PM if you want to talk about this a bit more. Or you could talk to the police directly, tell them what's happened and see what they say.

I'm going to close this thread now as there isn't anything we can do to practically address the issue, and we need to be careful discussing other communities and sharing screenshots. You're welcome to start a new discussion to get support for it if you like - that's totally valid and within guidelines.

I would also just echo what the others have said - we know you are who you say you are and you have a community of people here who can testify to that fact. <3
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Oh, one other thing @Shaunie: if AnxietyCommunity need verification of your identify, The Mix might be able to back you up and confirm you are who you say you are. Something we can talk about via PM. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.