Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Useful videos for young carers

Lizzie_CharisLizzie_Charis Posts: 1 Just got here
edited May 2021 in Home, Law & Money
Hello!

I'm a member of Team Charis, a group of young professionals in financial services. We’ve been working on a project in collaboration with the charity Carers First to produce a series of videos that provide guidance on a variety of topics for young carers in the UK, but focusing particularly on money and finances.

We'd love to share our videos with as many young carers as possible, so please have a look at one or all of them if you have time, they can be found on the Carers First YouTube channel, or the links are below (sorry you will have to copy and paste them as it wouldn't let me post hyperlinks!):

Am I a Young Carer and where can I find support? - youtu.be/R1hCd8F89W4
How do I manage my money as a Young Carer? - youtu.be/gjQoUIx9438
How can I protect my money as a Young Carer? - youtu.be/GeLPUMgSEI0
What financial terminology should I know as a Young Carer? - youtu.be/5tpjvkHU-Mw
How do I make a successful job application as a Young Carer? - youtu.be/lgXWL_G3Ew8
Advice for Young Carers, from Young Carers - youtu.be/Zbk-WeeJltk

We'd also be very grateful for any feedback you could give on the usefulness of our videos. To do this we've created a survey which you can find here: www.onlinesurveys.fca.org.uk/jfe/form/SV_byIoG6i9dlFjkLY
Please fill it in if you have time!

Thanks, and stay safe! 😃

Comments