Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Design for my book T-Shirt

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
I hope this is ok to post,

As some of you know I’m writing my first children’s book. I wanted to design some T-shirts with my characters on it and would like your opinion. I know the design is a little blurry by the photo (I’m trying to fix that) but what do you think of this image as a logo?

I made it using the images my brother provided (he’s the illustrator) and cropped the characters from different scenes.

Other than it being blurry how could I improve 🤔
3n0tveh8xwyq.jpeg

Comments

• maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @One-in-a-million I think it looks lovely! I wouldn't change the animals at all but the font does seem more geared towards adults. Perhaps make it thicker? Overall, the logo is great! Good job!
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    SO so cool!! Love the animals (talented brother too!). It's so awesome that you're writing a children's book, as, after all, this is the best way to get information across to them <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @One-in-a-million,

I really like it! I particularly like the range of animals and colours used. I am wishing you all the best of luck with it. Can we help in any way?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    How is your book going @One-in-a-million? Really love the front cover you're designing it looks really professional. Hope it's going well :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    Thak you so much everyone I’m really glad you like it. I hope to have it finished soon, still a waiting game but we are getting there eventually.

Thank you @maryam852 I agree it would look better with thicker writing :)

@AislingDM thank you so much for your kind words from me and my brother.m

@Laura_tigger82 thank you so much I’m glad you like it. Theres not really much to be done now to be fair other than wait for the rest of the illustrations to be completed but thank you so much.

@Aife thank you it’s going well at the moment, trying to come up with things for my Facebook page to keep people in the know but running out of ideas as I’m legit just waiting on my brother ha ha
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Wow, it seems like you are already so far with this design! Well done =)