Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

last nite

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
i was watching 'the thinning 1+2' i sent 'hi' to acouple ppl on fb, i werent expecting replys. a boy answered finally (a nice one) i vented how my life went and how i was feeling, nd i was the 1st convo in ages. was tht the right thing to do? i also texted a nieghbour wat helplines there r coz he's a teacher. today my phone went off n im scared to look at it. is it allright to ask ppl? my experience of modern day ppl r not gd
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    It is absolutely right to aks people for help and I'm glad you're reaching out for help! I am sorry you feel scared to look at your phone, I cna understand why you do as being vulnerable can be scary. But, nothing bad will happen if you check your message and if you don't like what it say there are people who you will be able to go to.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Totally agree with what @SirArchibald has said! Just wondering if you managed to look at your phone since, Ellie? It's more than okay if not, but we are here to support you in doing so if you feel up to it. Reaching out for support is literally the most courageous and awesome thing you can do, so try to feel proud of yourself for it, I know I am <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.