Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hiiiii ! I'm new here!

Hi everyone. How are you all doing?
I hope we can have lots of fun using the Mix. =)
First Question of the Week: What is your favourite season?
Mine is Winter. I love the snow!!! :#

Comments

• Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @SolarFlare23
    Welcome to the mix! It's lovely to have you here :)
    My favourite season has to be spring, I love seeing the blossom come out on all the trees. But I have to admit snow is lovely too!
    Hope to see you around on the boards :)
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Welcome @SolarFlare23 it's great to have you here <3

My favourite season is Summer, I love being outside! Although snow is great about winter :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @SolarFlare23

Welcome to The Mix community. It is great to see you have joined us. I am well thank you, how are you? The Mix community is a supportive and friendly group but we also know how to have fun B) My favourite season is when there is blue sky but cold enough for jumpers! =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    SolarFlare23SolarFlare23 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi
    Thanks for all of your replies! I really appreciate them. Does anyone have any advice for me on how to use this online community - all these posts look super confusing?
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Lovely to meet you! I also love the winter - Christmas is my favourite time of the year
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `