Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey!👋🏼

Emmy2203Emmy2203 Posts: 1 Just got here
I’m a psychology graduate wanting to gain experience and go into the mental health field/NHS☺️x
Tagged:

Comments

• La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Hello! :3
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hello! Welcome to the boards - lovely to meet you :blush:

I'm a psych graduate wishing to go into the mental health field too! Fab to meet like minded people :blush::heart:
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @Emmy2203 it's great to have you here!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome x
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hello @Emmy2203,

Oh wow, your plans sound great. It really sounds like you enjoy helping people. Do you know how you can get experience in these areas so you can go into the mental health field/NHS? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JADE92JADE92 Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Emmy2203 =)
    Welcome to The Mix <3
    I'm currently studying for my Psychology degree and can't wait to graduate! It's so nice to see so many people here wanting to help others. Wishing you all the luck with your career plans and there are always people here if you want a chat about anything!
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @Emmy2203

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here! :3
  • StargazerStargazer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hey, I'm a photography and videography student at university and I'm struggling with eating disorders, maybe someone here may have some advice? x