Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi!

MaryamSMaryamS Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Maryam and my FBI agent and I have decided you were worthy enough to be in my presence so I have now migrated here lol. No, but seriously I've just joined and I hope I can talk with some funny and considerate people who I can chill and vibe with :)

Comments

• Options
    summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    MaryamS wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Maryam and my FBI agent and I have decided you were worthy enough to be in my presence so I have now migrated here.

welcome x
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Hi, I'm Maryam and my FBI agent and I have decided you were worthy enough to be in my presence so I have now migrated here lol. No, but seriously I've just joined and I hope I can talk with some funny and considerate people who I can chill and vibe with :)

Hi @MaryamS haha welcome to the board! You are an interesting soul and I love your self intro <3
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    @MaryamS hey my lovely how you doing?

I am studying law and criminal justice we can sort of relate :) feel free to message me when you need support hope you enjoy being here,

Summer <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here

Hey, welcome! Great intro lol :)
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Lovely to meet you @maryam852 I hope you and your FBI agent can enjoy our content ;)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JADE92JADE92 Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hello @maryam852 :)
    Welcome to the Mix!!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    tyty21tyty21 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Hey @maryam852

Just checking your FBI agent doesn't happen to know my credit card history do they? The amount of food and clothes I order should be illegal xD

PS... Love your intro! <3
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @tyty21 Honestly, the amount of books and stationary I order should be illegal. School will never leave me!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here