Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello! Just introducing myself!

meg256meg256 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hey everyone!! Just wanted to introduce myself, I’m Meg, im 21 and I just graduated from university where I studied politics! Summer is defiantly my favourite season, I love the long days and the fact is stays light until late! I love watching movies and tv programs! What’s everyone watching at the moment?

Comments

• La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    @meg256 Nice to meet you!
    Congratulations on graduating university, that's awesome.
    Recently, I was watching Tough Young Teachers (about teach first scheme where graduates teach students from scratch), Jujutsu Kaisen (anime about people who hunt cursed spirits) and Pose (about the usa ballroom culture). What about you?
    I have noticed that Squid Game is very popular.
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • JADE92JADE92 Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hi @meg256 !
    Welcome to the Mix <3 Congratulations on finishing your Politics degree! I'm only a first year student but can't wait until I graduate haha. I bet you're missing Summer now that it's becoming very cold :s What are some of your favourite movies?? I have just finished Squid Game on Netflix.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey @meg256
    Welcome to The Mix community. I'm thrilled that you are joining! Congratulation on your studies, you must be proud of yourself for your achievements!
    My favourite season is the winter, and I'm a big fan of cold weather, books and my duvet :)
    At the moment, I'm rewatching Friends, the only tv show that makes me happy!

Cosmo.