Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Meeting new people

KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
edited September 2021 in General Chat
Hello lovely's,
How's your Sunday going? Mine is okay very chilled.
My thread today is about making new friends and describing about you then message below <3
About me - I enjoy helping people, I enjoy rocking to old music aka drum & Base I have a dog called Rupert and my forever thing in life is Supporting others from Mental Health! Also, I find myself funny oops -

Comments

• Options
    KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Here is Rupert <3k9nxha5b8kbw.jpg
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @KHI1886k Hi there, what a lovely idea! Was that your dog, Rupert? He is soo adorable, how old is he?
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @KHI1886k,

Like @maryam852, I also loved your idea of creating this thread. My Sunday is going well thank you, a productive one here. However, a chilled Sunday sounds just as great. Thanks for sharing a photo of Rupert! I think most of us can agree that photos of animals are calming. I also enjoy helping people, listening to music, going for walks and watching television :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hi @KHI1886k this is a brilliant idea.
    I recently got into crocheting and knitting which I like to do in my spare time at university (the small amount of spare time I have as it's only week too :s ) I also like watching TV and I am wondering @Laura_tigger82 what your favourite thing to watch is at the moment? Right now I am kind of floating between shows but I recently started rewatching "The Chosen" which is about the life of Jesus and watching "The Crown" which is about the life of Queen Elizabeth II. I am on season 3 of "The Crown" and I am kind of nervous because I really liked the cast of the 1st two seasons so I wonder if I'll like the cast of the next 2 seasons.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    At the moment, my favourites are The Hits List, Holby City and Casualty :) On that note @naomi, you have just reminded me I have last night's episode of Casualty to catch up on! Thanks for that =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.