Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Different holidays you want to go on

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
edited January 2023 in General Chat
make this thread as holiday as it is.

holidays you want to go on?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    i'll start i been to Turkey but i want to go to Florida
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I've travelled a lot around the world but I've never been to any Asian country. Would be interested to do so!

I'd also like to tick off the remaining European countries that I've not been to yet at some point!

Would love to go back and visit where I used to live in North America also!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Great thread!! I'd love to go anywhere with beautiful buildings and architecture :) But within that, I think it's important for me to consider how I am impacting the people who actually live in said country before making any plans to go anywhere <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @AislingDM I agree! Because of that, I would like to go to Greece purely for the architecture and history- it's absolutely fascinating!
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Next trips I want to take are Mediterranean - would love to visit Malta! Also want to go back to Cyprus and Croatia some time soon. And for something further in the future, a longer trip in Greece :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi all,

You have all said really great ideas. My dream holiday would have to be Disney Florida! =)
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I love everyone's ideas and it's so cool how people love to travel for such varied reasons! I think some kind of theme park would be the total dream for me too @Laura_tigger82 !! It just sucks that Disney costs so much because if it were cheaper I'd be there in a heartbeat :)
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    I think Japan would be nice-the mix of modern technological advancements in Tokyo and traditional Japanese shrines and temples would be amazing to see!