Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Hurt my back so feeling sore tbh. And my boiler is still broken

Oh god I feel you on the back pain, I hurt mine about 4 months ago and it’s getting there but feels like it could go again any second. Hope you feel better soon and your boiler gets fixed (must be freezing) @GreenTea
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not really needed the heating tbh. It's been off for ages
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @independent_ Nope I ended up ringing the GP in the end who spoke to the max fax on call at the hospital who told him not to prescribe antibiotics and gave me a list of things to manage it until I see my actual dentist back home on Thursday 🙄 hopefully she’ll prescribe antibiotics
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Rinse your mouth with salt water
  • Options
    @GreenTea we’ve not put ours on yet either, but dad does have the fire on downstairs so I’m freezing up here (the rest of the house gets freezing when the fire is on)

@Millie2787 oh god that’s a while to wait. Hope you get it sorted.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I might put it on tonight and see if it fixes the boiler. Idk it's just weird
  • Options

Got told by max fax to use neurofen , corsodyl mouth wash and cold compresses …. Corsodyl so so expensive ! £4 for a tiny bottle
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Playing board games with family
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Strange I got a text today saying I was elligible for my booster jab because I’m at risk from my condition …. Not sure what condition lol
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Got told by max fax to use neurofen , corsodyl mouth wash and cold compresses …. Corsodyl so so expensive ! £4 for a tiny bottle

Luke warm salt water helps draw out infection..
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    At the start of my Photography lesson, there was a fight outside and a lot of yelling. A classmate told the class and everyone raced over to the windows to watch but fortunately the fight had just been broken up and people were going to class
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Ayyyyayyyyyyaaaayyyyyy guys. Anyone wanna party with me xoxoxox
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Get your tunes. Vodka and let’s goooooo xxxxx
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Get your tunes. Vodka and let’s goooooo xxxxx

Sounds like you’re having a good time! Wish I had enough energy to party with you lol @Shaunie
  • Options
    So glad that I managed to finish my Maths homework yesterday (even though it was with a lot of help!) It was really difficult but hopefully I can find out what I need to improve on when going through it today.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    When going through the Maths homework, I got 35 out of 46
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Dancer wrote: »
    When going through the Maths homework, I got 35 out of 46

Well done @Dancer <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    I just got my nails done. I was so anxious and o think they could tell. But cuteeee 9ezrcivza308.jpeg
    b0o6myfxeyx4.jpeg
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    I'm wearing heels Tomorrow. So excited but my feet are gonna hurt
  • Options
    Home for the weekend ! The dogs reaction when I walked in broke my heart
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @Ayla1
    What happened to your side by side account if okay to ask? Obviously dont have to answer
  • Options
    Glad to of pushed mind into taking the situation of people using other peoples photos, higher up to their core team.. something needs to be done
  • Options
    Just had the best cocktail ever! It was called a Pink Bomb and it was absolutely massive !!! The best
  • Options
    Had my COVID booster today
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Had my COVID booster today

Did it go ok? @Millie2787
  • Options
    Glad to of pushed mind into taking the situation of people using other peoples photos, higher up to their core team.. something needs to be done

A lot of pEople reported it.
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

A lot of pEople reported it.

Only because I pointed it out.

Online doesn’t feel safe anymore
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Just had the best cocktail ever! It was called a Pink Bomb and it was absolutely massive !!! The best
    @independent_ what was in it?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Went to my friends house and I was gonna stay overnight but I'm so glad I didn't, I hate waking up and its not my bed
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵