Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ppl tlkn

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,960 Community Veteran
wen ppl witter on bout wat u no already, u have to say STOP!! dont u?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000,

It can be frustrating when people talk to you about what you already know. However, it is possible that the other person is interested in the subject so they wish to talk to someone about it and they are not aware that you already know. Could you find a middle ground? For example, you could listen and share your knowledge and that could encourage a two-way conversation about your common knowledge of the subject. It is also possible that they just wish to talk to you and are not sure what else to talk about. In this case, could you help to direct the conversation to a shared interest? I hope this helps! Sorry, it is difficult without knowing the specific context. However, if you would like to share the context or ask any follow-up questions, please feel free to do so :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.