Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello everyone! I'm Emilia :3

emilia_eemilia_e Posts: 16 Settling in
Hi everyone! I'm new to the mix today! My name is Emilia, I am in full time employment and full time university so have a tendency to have a bit too much on my plate :s I am also known as the mother of my friendship group as everyone come to me for advice so hopefully I can help support others =)

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @emilia_e

Welcome to The Mix community, awesome to have you here. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JADE92JADE92 Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hi @emilia_e <3
    Welcome to the Mix! It sound's as if you are a busy bee! I am in full time university and that it quite a lot to deal with in itself so I take my hat off to you!!! What subject do you study?
    That is also lovely that your friendship group feel like they can come to you for advice and that you want to support other people as well!
    I'm sure you will make some more friends here =)
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @emilia_e <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @emilia_e
    Welcome!
    It's great to have you here <3
    It's fantastic you want to help others but remember we are always here to help you too x
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.