Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat about Make-up

KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
I really want to learn to do eye flicks with eye liner But with the colors of the LGBT+ flag but I cannot seem to grasp it any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @KHI1886k,

Unfortunately, makeup is not an area I have much expertise around! But it sounds great if you can get it to work for you. The closest I get is a jumper with the colours of the LGBTQ+ flag. I hope someone is able to provide you with more guidance around makeup :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Hey @KHI1886k,

Unfortunately, makeup is not an area I have much expertise around! But it sounds great if you can get it to work for you. The closest I get is a jumper with the colours of the LGBTQ+ flag. I hope someone is able to provide you with more guidance around makeup :)

I got my closest friend to do this on me but I think she did really well I look like a model lol but I aren't! 91c68xod2hdo.jpg
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @KHI1886k Wow! That looks so nice, blue seems to really suit you. I think the same technique but with the lgbt+ colours will look nice! Perhaps try with only a few colours first to test the spacing. Another idea is pigmented highlighter!
  • SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    @KHI1886k
    I like makeup, but alot of it is practice. A good way to do eyeliner is with felt eyeliner as it is like drawing with a pen and more precise than powder makeup. You can order colourful felt eyeliners online or buy them in stores. You could watch an online tutorial to help you or just go for it. The worst that can happen is that it might look a bit funny, and even then you'll have a funny memory for the future!