Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Any direct approach to fighting this depression?

KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
edited September 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
I am feeling strong but need the extra agreement I am coping okay <3
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @KHI1886k,

Sorry to hear you are struggling with depression. One of my favourite quotes is "the sun is always there, it is just hidden behind the cloud sometimes". Hope the sun comes out for you again soon. Keep being you, I have seen how supportive you are of others in the community but you deserve and need support sometimes too and that is ok! We all do :) What are your interests and hobbies? I would advise spending at least 30 minutes a day on one of your favourite activities! For me, this is colouring, listening to music or watching TV <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Disney films :) and Of course helping others :)
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hey @KHI1886k

You really are so strong! Sending so much love, support and strength to you :heart:

Disney films and helping others - love that! Disney is great, and what a kind person you are :blush: