Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think I should just disappear

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
edited September 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
Hi guys

I think I should disappear at least for while which is impossible, since I'm still school but what I mean is off social media things are getting stressful again I keep making the same mistakes and it gets to the point of a mental breakdown I had one yesterday I'd rather not say what but I did and considering everything that's happened this year in my life it makes it harder I am starting to crack under pressure I'm trying to keep it together but I'm growing down in the fact that it's getting harder and harder I've tried everything I'm just lost I'm done I think I should leave the mix but idk because I can open up more on here and with the two people I mentioned although I'm not sure I can anymore idk 😔
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Hello @awesomeminecraft6789
    I am so sorry you feel so low and I hope talking helps.
    Yes what has happened this year don't define you, no way you shouldn't suffer without help.
    Those two people, may I ask why you can't open up too them? I can't speak for everyone but most people love you being here and If you chose to leave then we wish you the best! feel free to reply I will try help.
    Take care,
    Khia :)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @awesomeminecraft6789,

I am sorry to hear you are having a tough time. Well done for reaching out to us though. It is great that you are able to talk to us about how you are feeling. Thanks for trusting us. I understand that taking breaks from social media can sometimes help us. However, there are other things that you could also try to ensure you can also enjoy social media. These options are to mute specific words, block, mute or report specific people and turn off your social media notifications. If these issues are specific to people at The Mix, could you flag these posts to our wonderful moderators? or contact the helpline (call 0808 808 4994 between 3 pm and 12 am or email through https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team/email-us) or one-to-one chat between 3 pm and 12 am (https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team)? The Mix aims to be a supportive environment and will listen to you and take appropriate action as deemed necessary :) If there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know! Hugs <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hi Laura

Thank you for the points you raised up I'll see what I can do! And I'll also see if I can talk to one of the moderators or the helpline I'm quite shy but I'll see if I can try
  • Options
    Hi KH1

The reason I can't talk to one of them is kind of because there was a bit of a situation cause I was ignoring her well no I wasn't ignoring her I told her I was going off for a while and didn't come back until like 8 but for some reason my email notifications don't really show up so she sent me a message and I didn't see it and she didn't really like that so I don't wanna make things worse so I've just left her alone
  • Options
    Hi KH1

The reason I can't talk to one of them is kind of because there was a bit of a situation cause I was ignoring her well no I wasn't ignoring her I told her I was going off for a while and didn't come back until like 8 but for some reason my email notifications don't really show up so she sent me a message and I didn't see it and she didn't really like that so I don't wanna make things worse so I've just left her alone

It's Khia.

And I am sorry. You seem caring and focus on you! she feels insecure by the looks of things and that isn't her fault. but What Laura said look into always here <3
  • Options
    I know what you mean but I feel bad is that normal? And thanks I'll update you guys soon if anything changes ❤️
  • Options
    I know what you mean but I feel bad is that normal? And thanks I'll update you guys soon if anything changes ❤️

Feel bad about what leaving her be? and okay <3