Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I study Law and criminal justice

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hello,

I been always wanting a career in a difficult but a good build up journey to express my skills.

I did my A-levels ( i passed ) my job i want is a police officer or a prison officer - ( that is why i study law and criminal justice )

If anyone is interested i can give some tips if you want a career path this working stage in any law and criminal justice path.

My experience so far is fab! they encourage good hard working learners, they introduce different paths you can take they also give tips and they let you go and work in the uni base and also go visit what job you'd like so you get a feel off it. ( i enjoy it )

Hope i made sense , writing isn't my best strength aha! LOLL
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    Hello,

I been always wanting a career in a difficult but a good build up journey to express my skills.

I did my A-levels ( i passed ) my job i want is a police officer or a prison officer - ( that is why i study law and criminal justice )

If anyone is interested i can give some tips if you want a career path this working stage in any law and criminal justice path.

My experience so far is fab! they encourage good hard working learners, they introduce different paths you can take they also give tips and they let you go and work in the uni base and also go visit what job you'd like so you get a feel off it. ( i enjoy it )

Hope i made sense , writing isn't my best strength aha! LOLL

@summerxo21 Oh wow! Sounds like an interesting major =) I need justice recently so it is exciting to see someone who is pursuing this path. You are a supportive person. You gonna be really good at your future career.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @summerxo21,

Thanks for your post. Well done for passing your A-levels! Keep working towards your dream job, it will be worth it and I think you can see that which is wonderful. It is especially great to see that you would be happy to mentor others working towards a similar dream career. I always believe in being proud of our own achievements but also reaching back to help others through similar experiences! Proud of you that this is something you would like to do for other children and young people :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.