Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi everyone

Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
I get my results in ten days omg πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @Zoya_Jungkook good luck!
  • Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    Thank you @Supernova
    Lol I don't even know what college I wanna go to yknow
    And I need to apply to a scholarship but I'm lazy
    JABS8DNOSUSUSHS8WBISB
    :l
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
    @Supernova sorry I meant to do this
    :lol:
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Yoo @Zoya_Jungkook

Good luuuuck~
    Yooooo @lovemimoon
    THANK YOU!!!!! YOURE SO SWEET
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Zoya_Jungkook Good luck πŸ™‚
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Good luck
    🎡 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎡
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Best of luck @Zoya_Jungkook! Not long to go at all. How are you feeling about results day?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
    Thank you so much!! @Aife
    I'm feeling really stressed haha. I don't know what I want to pick or what I think I will get.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Best of luck! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.