Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

grassing up

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
y do ppl grass me up instead of tlkn to me personaly
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    although im frm a different language, i cant tlk normal english, i can work out
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    im scared to talk to ppl, approach. as the one who goes to the shop is different ethnic is tht y they get concerned
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    That makes complete sense @ellie2000 , I am so sorry to hear how fearful you are of talking to people. Given how isolated and ostracised you can be made to feel, it's no wonder you are confused about why people grass you :( How are you feeling today?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sad today :( is contacting ur past therapist gd?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    yes, 40 weeks i had.

i want to be a different person like a bodyswap with someone, i didnt like wat ive been through like trauma n stuff in the past
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Hi @ellie2000

I definitely think that you should get in contact with your past therapist if you think they were helpful to you. They should be able to offer you some more sessions, and if for any reason they would be unable to, then you can ask to be put on their waiting list and then at least you'll have that reassurance that even if you can't talk to them right now, in the near future you will be able too.

• Options
    im waiting on mind atm isit btr to go private
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    I'm glad you're on the waiting list for Mind. I hope you can get the help and support you need from them soon. Was your past therapist with Mind or another organisation? I'm not sure exactly how it works, but you can always give it a go. I reached out to my old therapist recently just for a general chat, and that was nice and reassuring as it was someone I knew and was comfortable with. But I don't know if they'd be able to give you therapy and help that way I don't think? But giving it a go is always worth it.
  • Options
    i had 'as one' 'relate' HPFT is it worth going to manor view saying 'i need a therapist plz can u f'ing help' will they help if u go in without notice
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    I'm not sure how it would work, usually you're put on a waiting list for any kind of therapy and they don't really take walk ins, even if you have been with them before. You could use any crisis free service if you feel like you need to speak to someone. There's the shout free text service, which you can use.

The website below is a webpage that has loads of different helpline services that are available. Maybe have a look through these and see which one you'd prefer to use and maybe speak to them if you feel that you need to.
    https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/guides-to-support-and-services/crisis-services/helplines-listening-services/