Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

BORED :/

Past UserPast User Recovering🥀LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    PhoebsflowersPhoebsflowers Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Hi @zaynab_5

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit bored recently. I can definitely relate to how you're feeling about wanting a nice Summer!

I don't know if you enjoy camping? I hadn't stayed in a tent in a few years but since I couldn't go abroad last year due to the pandemic, I went on two camping trips in the UK and it was actually very fun.

Have you ever looked on the website Eventbrite? They often have a list of different events going on if you type in your location =)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    PhoebsflowersPhoebsflowers Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @zaynab_5

I’m glad I could be of help! Camping can be a good way to feel like you’ve had a holiday, I think 😃
  • Options
    naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    @zaynab_5 I am sorry you're feeling bored, I know the feeling I've been on holiday since May its tough to stay interested even with your phone. I try to go out with friends, I went to Holland Park (it's close to White City Westfield) a couple times and we had a picnic and visited the Kyoto garden so if you wanna go I suggest going with some friends or family or even on your own when the weather is nice. A couple of restaurants to eat which I have gone to with my friends or want to go with my friends; Wagamama's, Master Bao in Westfield White city food court, Wicked bun, shake shack, Zizzi's, Taco bell. There are loads of place you can go, search some and pick what you're willing to pay for the food. Also a cool idea could be if you fuse the picnic with going out to eat so you could get the food and eat it in the park if you're not up to planning a whole picnic.
    There is sky garden which I think is free entry or the science museum, I went to the science museum with my family and it was quite fun.
    I also took up crocheting recently which is fun as it gives me projects to focus on so you could find something that you could dedicate quite a bit of time to so you can work on it over time always giving you something to do.
    I hope this helps!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Bless your heart @zaynab_5 !! It must be extremely boring at the minute and that's so frustrating :/ I love that you're looking to find new things to do to have fun and make the most of your time =) Have you heard of the place Ninja Warrior UK? I think it looks proper cool lots of fun intense jumping around kind of like Total Wipeout! Do you like stuff like that? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,859 Extreme Poster
    If I'm bored, I browse TripAdvisor and look for something good that I haven't tried before or want to revisit. Then, I find a food place nearby as well, and make a day of it! If a friend can come, that's a bonus, but also happy to go solo :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Yay!! There is a few up down England, Wales and Scotland, for me in London the closest is either Watford or Windsor, but I am simply desperate to go!!!

https://ninjawarrioruk.co.uk/locations/

Here is the link =)

I also would suggest going to Hamleys in London because the happiness of all the children just brings up your entire mood. (plus I still love teddies and toys and I cannot wait to get this new build a bear lol)

dj2xju5krl1h.jpg