Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Howdy

How are you
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Howdy

How are you

Tired but excited we went to look at our new car today
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Howdy

How are you

Tired but excited we went to look at our new car today

Ooo nice
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Not okay you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    Headache and suicidal. You ?

Also @LorryTruck I’ve never been able to view your profile it says premission problem. Do you know why?
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    An option to make it private to guests would actually be a nice feature. Maybe that needs to go in fix the mix :D
    Double agreed. There's kind of like a give and take on here in that respect. I.e. most of us are on here taking the chance and revealing a little about ourselves. Again it's a give and take. Which isn't to say guests shouldn't be able to look at threads and get support from them, but maybe not viewing profiles would be for the best.

Tbf though, I haven't logged on as a guest in a while, can they even look at profiles?
    Some things really piss me off
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @GreenTea

Do you want to talk about it?
    Im negativeeee bitchessss ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

(Please don't be offended by this. I'm very excited to fail the covid test)
    Wish me luck with my sleep guys. :D All things going well I will get more than 2 hours.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Ooooo good luck @Supernova
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Thanks @independent_ I ended up sleeping a little better. 6 hours today, means hopefully 8 hours tomorrow lol.
    Morning
    Morning @GreenTea how are you?
    Morning
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Morning @independent_
    Heyyy @Supernova how are you?
    @independent_

I'm okay today - feels like the first time I've been calm in a while. How about yourself?
    @Supernova I’m glad to hear that, that sense of calm is always good.

Meh I don’t know, I didn’t sleep much again and I’m anxious cause I’m waiting for a call from the GP lol.
    Cheers @independent_

Sorry to hear that, but from what I see you're at least slightly better than a week ago. Any improvement is good and you'll be back to normal in no time. :) Waiting and anticipating things is always a little iffy, but it'll be a relief when you get it out of the way. Got any nice plans for the day after your call?
    @Supernova yeah I finally called the GP because someone persuaded me to. Not got much planned for rest of day, probably just chill tbh. You got any plans?

They called as I was typing this lol
    @independent_

Nice I hope it goes/went well. :)

Cool, I hope you have a nice, relaxing day then. I'm babysitting today but don't have any plans otherwise. I need to get a haircut either today or tomorrow though. :p