Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi Everyone!

kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
Hi guys!!
My names Kimberley. I'm 18 and currently studying my undergraduate degree in Psychology. If anyone else is interested in studying this topic, I'd be happy to give advice and tell you my experience so far!! Also, if you're already studying the course, I'd love to speak to you too!!

Comments

• Options
    PopsPops Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Hello Kimberley, my name is Poppy and I am 23.

Sounds amazing you are studying Psychology.. I am not doing that however I think it's amazing you are doing that. Well done you! :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thank you!! How has your day been today??
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    Hey there, @kimberley1907 :) Welcome to The Mix!

Great to see yet another psychology fan here on the boards. There seems to be quite a few of us now! I graduated in psychology a couple of years ago, so am more than happy to answer any questions if you've got any!
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @kimberley1907
    It's great to have you here <3
    Hope you're enjoying your psychology course!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Welcome @kimberley1907, it's great to have you here. I studied Psychology when I was at uni too! I hope you're enjoying your course. :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Thanks @Oli. I've seen a couple people talk about having studied it too!!

I am enjoying the course all things considered with this year, hopefully next year will be better :)
  • Options
    Thank you @Kat. It's been super interesting so far and even with it all being online, I've enjoyed it. Hopefully my next years are interesting and fun
  • Options
    So many people that have studied it! @Aife
    I'm glad I got to study it at Uni as I had been wanting to for years! It's met my expectations in some ways and has been really different in others!