Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

magic water

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,984 Community Veteran
someone gave me something called ABSOLUT VODKA is tht bad
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    broken plates makes me feel wowwwww
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    im trusted with real plates
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    It sounds like you're wondering whether being given vodka is 'bad' @ellie2000 . I'm wondering, how do you feel after being given it? I'd love to know some more context on who gave it to you/why, just to better understand how you're feeling :)<3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i went singing then i fell asleep, before then we were saying about the the ppl who r-pe me, which made me feel upset, then i went on the water. i h8 ptsd
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    stephyb21stephyb21 Posts: 15 Settling in
    Hi @ellie2000

In response to your first question as to whether vodka is bad, I suppose that's subject to the context. Drinking is not necessarily bad if you are drinking sensibly and within moderation. It sounds as though it made you upset, but this could be due to the topic of conversation, which left you feeling quite vulnerable and emotional, magnified by the drinking.

I hope your having a good day today
  • Options
    no magic water today, i feel happy. i guess someone sed them no!!!!! i feel hunky dory today :)
    Crazy mad insane