Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What young people want to change on this planet

Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
Hello I need to know right now about what young people want to change and what changes do young people want to see happen on this planet and also what are the list of things they are campaigning about or for?

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    edited June 2021
    @Sholay09 Hey this is a good idea I think the world needs to be a kinder place.like people should stop bullying people with disabilities because really we are all human and everyone needs to be kind to each other. Then the world would be a better place everyone deserves to be loved and respected because we are all unique in our own ways. People shouldn’t judge. We should all be kind🤍💞💝💚❤️💛🧡💙💜
  • Options
    ForestWitchForestWitch Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    It's exactly like @_Tech_Addict_Girl said, the world needs to be a kinder much more accepting place. So many things divide people and hopefully we can change the world for the better. After all the power structures in western society especially are not built for everyone and hopefully change can occur which makes these accessible for everyone or gets rid of the institutions and replaces them with something for everyone which accurately represents the people. Social change and progression is needed at a local, governmental and global level to make our world a better.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    1000% agree with both @_Tech_Addict_Girl and @ForestWitch , we really have big problems with acceptance and lack of progression generally. I also feel that in the West we have too small of a focus on community support and impact (we care a lot about individual progress and not necessarily families, friends and wider groups like some collectivist cultures do, it would be cool to see us shift more in this direction). Finally, I do think capitalism is a pretty huge issue which impacts and is impacted by many structures of oppression, we focus so intensely on money and profit that it becomes impossible to thrive in this life without it, which is simply awful :/ Really cool question @Sholay09 =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.