Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    c1o5ushqcupi.jpeg

Dottie says afternoon to you all 🥰

Awww hello Dottie. Looking super cute and comfortable.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    I don’t watch football but I’m watching the Scotland game and it’s great 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    c1o5ushqcupi.jpeg

Dottie says afternoon to you all 🥰

@Millie2787 Hello Dottie~!

An absolute cutie! <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hey anyone about for a chat?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Heya! How you doing?
  • Options
    Bit tired tbh but not mentally ready for bed yet (lol, does that make sense)

How are you @lovemimoon?
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm about
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Hey @independent_ - That's such a mood! :joy: I've been feeling low and paranoid lately. My moods have been swinging quite erratically. More erratic than usual but I guess that's to be expected?

What's up, @Apollo ??

What have you guys been up to??
  • Options
    @lovemimoon ah hopefully your mood stabilises soon, I don't know how I feel at the moment.

I didn't sleep at all last night and if you scroll back in this thread you can find out why, all throughout today is been a struggle to stay awake but now all of a sudden I feel quite awake, strange
  • Options
    @Apollo I saw, and I laughed!
    ;/
    But on a serious note, sorry to hear that, man. I hope you get some decent sleep. What have you been up to?
  • Options
    @lovemimoon nothing really, I dunno if this will interest you or not but there's a Nintendo Direct showcase thing for e3 on at 5 today, I'm looking forward to that.

Given your Cuphead knowledge I assume you know what a Nintendo direct is but if not its just a presentation where Nintendo announces new games or gives new information about upcoming games.

I really hope we hear about the Breath of The Wild sequel, I'm so excited for that game
  • Options
    Oooh! @Apollo Thank you for the heads up!

I'll be sure to check that out! What else is new??
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Didn't realise e3 was today. Christ there's a lot of good stuff lately. Mass effect, outer worlds 2, the new ratchet and clank, horizon zero dawn 2. I think devs musta just been waiting for the new consoles :p
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Maybe we'll see something of the pokemon d&p remakes. Gen 4 was the one that got me into the franchise and is still my favourite now.
  • Options
    Wasn't there a lot of controversy with Mass Effect lately, @Supernova ??
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    What's up @GreenTea ??
  • Options
    My Alexa just randomly started speaking in an American accent loolllll
  • Options
  • Options
    Sure was @LorryTruck :joy: but it was weird.

How are you doing?
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's too hot
  • Options
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Didn't realise e3 was today. Christ there's a lot of good stuff lately. Mass effect, outer worlds 2, the new ratchet and clank, horizon zero dawn 2. I think devs musta just been waiting for the new consoles :p

I was shocked to see the Outer Worlds 2, feels like the first one released like two seconds ago, still not played it though
  • Options
    @LorryTruck pretty much same, tired and meh. Could do with a long nap.
  • Options
  • Options
    @LorryTruck aha I should probably go to bed early but my brain is not cooperating.

Football must be tiring lol.
  • Options