Home Introduce Yourself
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Helo it me

Yam27Yam27 Posts: 12 Settling in
My name is Yam, 18 year old university student got invited here by anchor, they are pretty good. I try to be the best version of myself everyday, I do my best to be genuine and kind to everyone I meet. I love NFL football, romance anime, my foster mom, and making people feel better. I enjoy lofi music, got a whole ass collection 2 hours long.

I feel like I have lived more than most people twice my age, and I know there are more of you that have lived even more than I have, and I would love to listen and learn about you guys, so message me whenever if you want to talk about stuff, no advice just an ear. Discord is Yam#4885 if you want to VC.

Tryna figure out what life is all about, I like noticing the small things and smiling alot
Anch0r33

Comments

• Yam27Yam27 Posts: 12 Settling in
    yes it worked hehe
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Posts: 1,122 Wise Owl
    Hey Yam, great to see you join! Hopefully this community will be as helpful to you as it is for me :)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Yam27
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,294 Boards Champion
    @Yam27 Hey. Welcome. :)
    The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...