Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Helo it me

Yam27Yam27 Posts: 12 Settling in
My name is Yam, 18 year old university student got invited here by anchor, they are pretty good. I try to be the best version of myself everyday, I do my best to be genuine and kind to everyone I meet. I love NFL football, romance anime, my foster mom, and making people feel better. I enjoy lofi music, got a whole ass collection 2 hours long.

I feel like I have lived more than most people twice my age, and I know there are more of you that have lived even more than I have, and I would love to listen and learn about you guys, so message me whenever if you want to talk about stuff, no advice just an ear. Discord is Yam#4885 if you want to VC.

Tryna figure out what life is all about, I like noticing the small things and smiling alot

Comments

• Yam27Yam27 Posts: 12 Settling in
    yes it worked hehe
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey Yam, great to see you join! Hopefully this community will be as helpful to you as it is for me :)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.