Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Supernova wrote: »
    Your stuff anything you wanna talk about or?

Not really but thanks I appreciate the offer
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Yooo! Mario Kart! You have a Wii???

I do but we were playing the new one on the Switch
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Sorry to hear @lovemimoon sounds like things are stacking up on you and I hope it eases up soon.

It's been so long since I last played any Nintendo games, mostly just play on my PC, but I definitely need something new to play.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Can't believe this. My thread (this one) now has 622 pages lol
  • Options
    It's a great thread @GreenTea Good to have a place to talk without making your own thread. Bet you're glad you're not getting all the notifications from it though aha

How are you? You're awake early? Or up late :p

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Great to see this thread active again!!

Sounds like a few people are having a really hard time at the moment, sending big hugs to all of you and remember we’re always here if you need a chat anytime <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Wow this thread has so many pages. I wonder if it is the most commented on thread. @TheMix
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Wow this thread has so many pages. I wonder if it is the most commented on thread. @TheMix

It’s certainly the most commented on thread I’ve ever seen, although the old hugs thread (on the old boards before it was accidentally deleted in the change over) would be a very close contender @Dancer
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    May the fourth be with you! @Mike
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    PassionflowerPassionflower Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    edited May 2021
    @Supernova Thank you very much. I’m also here if you’d like to talk. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling really anxious and down. It sounds like you’ve been going through a lot recently. I hope that you can start to feel better soon. In terms of interests and distractions, I don’t particularly have anything new. I mostly still just watch things to distract myself. My life is pretty dead lol. How about you?
  • Options
    Lovely to see you on the boards @Passionflower hope you're doing ok today! It's Elle you might have seen me in SC
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Just buggering off to Cardiff on Friday night by myself , hotel was £30 and i just wanna get away
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ooooo @Millie2787 that sounds so fun enjoy your break

@LorryTruck this thread is full of the night owls lol
  • Options
    I thought over night stays weren't allowed yet?
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Seeing this thread being so active is so amazing!

Thank you to whoever started this!
    And thank goodness the thread is still open!
  • Options
    You're welcome. I started it a while ago now!
  • Options
    I remember the days when it was first started and we used to have all night boards parties lol
  • Options
    This thread is almost a year old lol
  • Options
    omg so it is whaaaat this year is flying by
  • Options
    June 2020 I posted this
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Just buggering off to Cardiff on Friday night by myself , hotel was £30 and i just wanna get away

Nice eeee, honestly sometimes a getaway is alll you need to reset and recharge 💜
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    June 2020 I posted this

Woaaaah time flies lol
  • Options
    I just had a read of the first page... woah bet you never expected it to take off lol
  • Options
    June 2020 I posted this

Woaaaah time flies lol

Feels like I posted it a couple months ago.. my brain is confused lol 🙈
  • Options
    Nothing is worse than a blister on the bottom of your fault. Tell me otherwise
  • Options
    how you doing @Salix_alba_2019 feel like I’ve not spoke to you for ages
  • Options
    Hey guys
  • Options
    I thought over night stays weren't allowed yet?

12 April self contained holidays in this country were allowed by yourself or same household

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Heyy @Supernova how are you doing?

How have you been @Millie2787?
  • Options
    I’ve been good ! @independent_ just excited to be able to get away and meet a friend for a few drinks tbh . Just desperate to escape this area for a little bit