Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you rather.....

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I’d say the moon too - I’m such an introvert and other than my phone I hardly talk to anybody haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I love the moon, its so cool

When I look at it it reminds me that we can do so much, its so far away, so uninhabitable, but we stood on it

It's really inspiring and I'd love to go there
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Day 21
    Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    I'd pick funniest because I think I spend too much time doing uni work and I'd rather be funny and stupid than smart and boring
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Funny
    B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶r̶t̶a̶s̶s̶ Because although being intelligent can be good it is boring.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    100% the funniest, if I can make others laugh it's just an amazing feeling haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Liam wrote: »
    Day 21

Funniest, pretty much for the same reasons everyone else has said
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Day 21

ooo I like it! I think I'd like to be the most intelligent, but not in a cocky way, just full of random information and cool facts! Although being funny would be nice, its cool to be able to make people laugh!
    Day 22
    Would you rather be super tall OR super short?

giphy.gif

Tall, I'm already pretty tall and it has it's advantages haha
    Super tall, I’m already pretty short lol
    Hmmm well that was a pretty clean sweep! I think being tall at concerts is great, you could be super far back but still have an amazing view by just seeing over everyone's heads ahah
    Day 22
    Would you rather be a piece of cheese OR a potato

I'm looking forward for the reasons for this one too :)
    edited April 2021
    :lol:

Potato

10/10 vegetable. Super adaptable yet always perfect (unless cooked in a microwave for an hour)

Cheese is 0/10, stinks, tastes rank, and gives me an upset stomach
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    :lol:

Potato

10/10 vegetable. Super adaptable yet always perfect (unless cooked in a microwave for an hour)

Cheese is 0/10, stinks, tastes rank, and gives me an upset stomach

Only you can ruin a potato. :p
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    A potato because (1) cheese is GROSS and (2) cheese is GROSS
    Alis propriis volat 
    OMG I am soooo glad there is so much cheese hate going on here, glad I'm not the only one (vegan cheese is the only decent cheese B) )
    Day 23

In spirit of World Earth Day
    Would you rather visit a rainforest OR climb a mountain?
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Day 23

In spirit of World Earth Day
    Would you rather visit a rainforest OR climb a mountain?

Visit a rainforest, there would be so many animals and plants.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HERE HATE CHEESE!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT OK! It’s nearly as bad as storing your chocolate in the fridge!! No no no! Cheese is the best!

For today’s question I’d probably say a rainforest cause I’m really not fit enough to climb a mountain haha
    Climb a mountain, that's something I've been thinking about recently
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    I’d definitely choose to visit a rainforest, because I’m not a big fan of heights and I’m very clumsy. Plus it would be amazing to see all the different animals in the rain forest.
    You're awesome!
    edited April 2021
    WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HERE HATE CHEESE!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT OK! It’s nearly as bad as storing your chocolate in the fridge!! No no no! Cheese is the best!

For today’s question I’d probably say a rainforest cause I’m really not fit enough to climb a mountain haha

sorry @independent_ but...
    kmt6a1apersu.png
    (image of baked beans in a cocktail glass)

Post edited by Emma_ on
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Day 22
    Would you rather be super tall OR super short?

giphy.gif

I'd be tall. I'm tall enough as it is so we good. :joy:
    it'd be the rainforest for me, lots of exploring to do :)