Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you rather.....

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    No bread, I don’t eat it anyway

Run at 100mph, that would be so cool I’d be like a little flash

Hmmm depends if Spotify was Spotify premium
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Eleanor wrote: »
    Happy Good Friday all!
    Would you rather have to perminantly live in the Arctic or the dessert?

ooo I think the arctic, you could live in little iglos and maybe evewn watch the northern lights!
    Dancer wrote: »
    Would you rather have to hop around everywhere or crawl around everywhere?

Hop for sure! it would be like playing a constant game of hop scotch!
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Would you rather spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house?

ooo a forest 1000%! The thought of ghosts terrifies me :lol:

Would you rather not be able to eat bread again or have to have bread with every meal?

Not eat bread again (though does this include banana bread!). I haven't used my toaster since the day I moved in because I set off the smoke alarms and I'm scared to do it again ahaha
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Would you rather Run at 100 mph or fly at ten mph?

oooo fly I think, as long as 10mph was fast enough to keep me in the sky and not fall out :lol:
    Would you rather only ever be able to listen to Spotify or the radio?

Spotify for sure!
    Those were some good questions with some very interesting answers! Thanks to everyone who kept it going whilst I filled my body with chocolate :lol:

Day 15
    Would you rather have (edible) spaghetti for hair OR chocolate fingers for.... you guessed it... fingers!
    Remember, we want to hear your reasons too!
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Idk I’d have to say spaghetti for hair because if I had chocolate fingers let’s be honest I’d just eat them whereas I don’t like spaghetti so I wouldn’t eat that :joy::joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I dunno 😩

Probs spaghetti hair. Few years ago I thought it’d be groovy to have my hair permed and cause I’m blonde it proper looked like spaghetti 🤣😖 wasn’t a good luck but probs a better look than chocolate fingers😅
    what if I said, it all grew back....
    But how long would it take to grow back?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    unlimited chocolate sounds soooo tempting, but imagine summer time when your fingers are melting all over your phone and stuff :lol:
    But how long would it take to grow back?

hmmm maybe over night?!
    Day 16
    Would you rather become a spy OR a pirate
    I’d say spy - that could be fun
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    Pirate - they look like they get drunk the majority of the time and have banging ship parties.
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    100% Spy, I think I could be a lot like Villanelle :joy: I think I'd me in my element sneaking about and finding thing out :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
    A spy, I think id get bored as a pirate suck in the middle of the sea :lol:
    Aidan wrote: »
    Pirate! Get to watch films before they come out 👀 :lol:

That, and spies always go out in horrible ways like that Russian dude who drank radioactive tea!

:lol: maybe not the kind of pirate I was thinking of haha

But you're right, how many spies did Villanelle kill 👀
    @Liam @Eleanor and @independent_ doing their duty 😎

giphy.gif
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Day 16
    Would you rather become a spy OR a pirate

Pirate, if I was a spy I'd try to be friends with everyone and get caught but if I could have other friend spies with me I'd go spy, cause it'd be fun to sneak around and steal stuff
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    think id be great, like Johnny English :lol:
    @Liam I'd have to agree with you on that one :tongue:

giphy.gif
    Day 16
    Would you rather your memory reset every day OR everything you think about comes true?
    I really can’t decide on this one... because if I had my memory reset every day I’d lose so much (I’d lose the bad memories but I’d also lose the good ones) but if everything I thought came true my life would be worse than it already is by a lot lol.
    Thoughts coming true. I’d have so much fun thinking about robots and aliens coming to take over and having a pet dinsosaur 😄😄
    but if everything I thought came true my life would be worse than it already is by a lot lol.

But maybe you could counteract bad thoughts with good ones 👀
    Liam wrote: »
    but if everything I thought came true my life would be worse than it already is by a lot lol.

But maybe you could counteract bad thoughts with good ones 👀

I would hope so, I guess if I had to choose I’d have to choose thoughts coming true because at least I’d have control over those thoughts...but I can just imagine how it would go wrong lol
    This is such a hard one! I wouldn't want my memory erased everyday because that would be so hard to study a degree with :joy: But I guess you'd wake up everyday and be fascinated by everything! On the other hand, I don't think I'd want all my thoughts to come true all the time, I can just imagine how odd the world would be :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    edited April 2021
    Day 16
    Would you rather your memory reset every day OR everything you think about comes true?

I'd keep my memory, if I don't remember anything that happens it's like it never happened at all
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    Eleanor wrote: »
    This is such a hard one! I wouldn't want my memory erased everyday because that would be so hard to study a degree with :joy: But I guess you'd wake up everyday and be fascinated by everything! On the other hand, I don't think I'd want all my thoughts to come true all the time, I can just imagine how odd the world would be :joy:

I love the positive spin on this, I hadn't even thought of! Imagine being fascinated by EVERYTHING! Wake up and you're like "omg look I have hands and fingers" 🤣
    @Emma_ Pure innocence every morning!
    Alis propriis volat 
    edited April 2021
    Day 17

This one might be the hardest one yet
    Would you rather time travel to the past OR future?

giphy.gif
    image description : Doc from Back to the Future saying " We're sending you back to the future"

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Day 17

This one might be the hardest one yet
    Would you rather time travel to the past OR future?

giphy.gif
    image description : Doc from Back to the Future saying " We're sending you back to the future"

I would want to time travel to the future because I want to be able to see what the world would be like with coronavirus and also because I want to see if flying cars will become an actual thing.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous