Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What if I'm over 25?

2»

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I think there should be a process to stopping someone using something instead of just striping them from their support.

Apols, think we were replying to this bit specifically to let you know that there is/can be a process 😄

Thanks for answering anywhos! Have a nice Easter 🐣

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dancer wrote: »
    I feel like I've been misunderstood.
    I'm not looking for help or support to transition. I simply came by to state that you can use support circle at age 25 because I have been and nothing has been said

Sorry.

Don't be! It's ok
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Dancer wrote: »
    I feel like I've been misunderstood.
    I'm not looking for help or support to transition. I simply came by to state that you can use support circle at age 25 because I have been and nothing has been said

Sorry.

Don't be! It's ok

:) I just got a bit confused but now we are clear on it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • AbandonedTrolleyAbandonedTrolley Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    By the way I think that this forum was launched way back in 1999! About 23 years ago! So there are probably a few old veterans around on here! Before social media websites became popular around 2007 old fashioned forums like this one were quite popular and very busy. And there were quite a lot of them. As well as the Microsoft Network groups and Yahoo groups and chatrooms. Yahoo and MSN communities have now long gone unfortunately!
  • toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    its kinda sad how since its 2024 now some of the oldest members are turning 50 (if we were to go by that "maximum age" of 25) if they used the site when the forums were first launched
    i guess time does really fly
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    @toffuna101 I think the Mix has been running since the early 2000's (2000 to be sure I think which pre-dates even me, I was a 2002 kid) and I find it so fascinating to think that there are probably elder members on here somewhere. I think TheMix was also originally called the site.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    on the wayback machine i tried to go to the early 2000s to see what the forums were like and i didn't really find much other than an outdated design. on here i did find posts from the early 2000s but its not the same when the website has been updated in like 2016