Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you rather.....

Comments

• Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Day 5
    Would you rather have to always say everything you thought out loud OR never be able to talk again?

Remember, we want your reasons for why too!
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I’d have to say never be able to talk again because I really don’t think people would ever want to talk to me if they heard everything I thought :lol:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    The real question though...does typing count as talking? Like if I couldn’t speak, could I still post this answer :joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Without a doubt, I'd pick to say my thoughts out loud. My mind is usually running very fast and I get lots and lots of useless thoughts that would mean nothing to other people. I'm useless at keeping secrets and have no filter anyways. I don't think I often get thoughts that I wouldn't want others knowing :lol: . I'd be sad to never be able to talk :lol:
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    I would say whatever popped into my head - I think I could charm my way out of awkward situations. Or at least run!
    The real question though...does typing count as talking? Like if I couldn’t speak, could I still post this answer :joy:

hmmmm thats a good one, I'm thinking... No! :tongue:
    Aidan wrote: »
    Never be able to talk again as well, I'm sure a lot of people would be grateful for it :joy:

it would be awfully quiet but I'm sure @Liam can talk on for you as well as himself aha
    Day 6
    Would you rather have a nose for foot OR a foot for a nose?
    edited March 2021
    oooooh this is a good one!! Hmm...

I’d rather have a nose for a foot because I hate feet and would rather they are nowhere near my face :joy:
    foot for a nose because it sounds funny
    Foot for a nose because I think it would drastically improve my sporting abilities, which is currently 0 😅
    oooooh this is a good one!! Hmm...

I’d rather have a nose for a foot because I hate feet and would rather they are nowhere near my face :joy:

This is a valid point, not too sure I'd want to be looking at my toes 24/7
    Lauren223 wrote: »
    Foot for a nose because I think it would drastically improve my sporting abilities, which is currently 0 😅

one step closer to being a 4 legged friend 😂
    Day 7
    Would you rather be a bird that couldn't fly OR a mammal that couldn't walk?
    Mammal that couldn’t walk. I’d rather be an orca than a chicken😆
    edited March 2021
    Liam wrote: »
    Mammal that couldn’t walk. I’d rather be an orca than a chicken😆

@Liam oh I forgot there are mammals that live in water lol 😂. What about a penguin tho?!
    Hmm 🤔 they’re cute but David Attenborough made a penguins life look so miserable 😆
    Bird that couldn't fly because I'd be a penguin 🐧
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm not too sure what would be more heart breaking, I'd have to go bird that can't fly I think, I'll just stay at the sea side and steal all the chips

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Bird that can't fly..there's lots of them out there and they manage. I'll be one of them!
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Oh noo @Emma_ you're gonna loose the weekend days! (Maybe we can help you with that :wink:) If you're loging on later to do it then feel free to ignore this one but I dont want you to miss a day!

Day 8
    Would you rather have more time or more money?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    More time.. to fix mistakes, travel the world..etc
    Money doesn't give happiness.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hmm definitely more money,
    What's done is done focus on the now, and I would really like to travel, and get my own place and a car :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    More money to live the life I’ve got to the fullest 😁
    I think I'd for for money too! I think having more time would make me not appreciate the time I have, it's precious because it's limited. Life it what you make it and what you choose to do with it!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    More money, I’d love to be able to go on holidays and travel
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Eleanor wrote: »
    Oh noo @Emma_ you're gonna loose the weekend days! (Maybe we can help you with that :wink:) If you're loging on later to do it then feel free to ignore this one but I dont want you to miss a day!

Day 8
    Would you rather have more time or more money?

Oh perfection, I'm definitely with someone taking over on the weekends! and what a good question too! I'd go for more time 1000%!
    Day 9
    Would you rather live forever OR know the day you're gonna die
    Know the day, I don't particularly want to know but I'd also not like to live forever, especially with all the environmental issues going on - I can just think of ending up like Wall-e!
    Alis propriis volat 
    giphy.gif

@Eleanor I can imagine you'd be a good Wall-E ahah