Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Introducing me

HattyRinni12HattyRinni12 Posts: 1 Just got here
To whoever is bored/nosey/interested enough to read this,
My name is Hatty. I’m 20 years old and I’ve been struggling my entire life with dark thoughts. I’ve always just tried to deal with them on my own but it’s gotten to a point where I can’t talk to anyone because they don’t understand (it’s what I’ve been told - it’s not angst, I promise).

I just need a place where I can talk about my problems and vent, I guess. Somewhere where I won’t be judged for feeling the way I do (although I guess some of you may judge me because even I judge me at times).

Sorry for the super depressing introduction. I’m nice really, I promise 😊.

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey @HattyRinni12 Welcome ❤️
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey Hatty,

Welcome to The Mix community, it's great to have you here :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Welcome Hatty :)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @HattyRinni12! No judgement here, and it's awesome to hear you've decided not to deal with those dark thoughts alone. People might not always understand, but you can bet there are people here who will be able to relate and are happy to listen. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.