Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I’m leaving

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I want to disappear forever I can’t deal with living in this misery anymore I give up

Comments

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited March 2021
    Hey @WookieBoy39 - sounds like you are holding a lot of difficult feelings right now and can appreciate that is a really tough spot to be in. There may be times when things feel impossible to change, however there are ways in which things can turn around, and continuing to reach out and talk to people about it is a great way of taking the first steps in this. You have done really well to share how this is all feeling for you, it may not always feel like it, but this is a sign of real strength. Are there things in particular that is making you feel this right now?

When you say that you want to disappear forever, do you mean that you are in crisis at the moment? If so, there are a number of services that can help you talk through these feelings, in particular you may find the following helpful:
    • If you ever feel at risk, call 999 for immediate support.
    • Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    • PAPYRUS - If you are having thoughts of suicide or are concerned for a young person who might be you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. Call: 0800 068 4141
    • Samaritans - speak to someone in confidence at any time, whatever is going on for you. Call them for free on 116 123
    Do keep reaching out to the community and to others that you trust. We are all here for you :3
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.