Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling overwhelmed and coping with rejection

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
edited February 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
I’ve got nothing good to live for anymore I’m getting rejected daily I just want to sleep and never wake up
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey, it sounds like you’re feeling really low this evening, are you feeling safe at the moment?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @independent_ I’m just sat in my car crying my eyes out so I don’t know atm
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I’m sorry to hear that, it sounds like you’re having a really tough time.

Remember that if you’re not feeling safe at any point you can text “shout” to 85258 and you’ll get a response quickly.

Has anything happened to make you feel so low?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ just fed up of being rejected all the time
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @WookieBoy39 We all care about you and appreciate you so much! I'm wondering if anything has happened to make you feel rejected? Remember you're always welcomed here :)
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Eleanor yes many things too long to list
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hey Wookie, so sorry to hear! As Eleanor says, there's always a place for you here :) If you want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM, happy to listen x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2021
    Echoing what's already been said, it sounds like you're working through a lot of tough stuff at the moment @WookieBoy39. Feeling rejected in any way isn't easy, let alone when it seems to be happening daily like you said. You're doing really well to chat to us and, as @Eleanor and @Azziman said, The Mix community is once place you're always welcome to be.

I'm mindful that you posted this in the evening - how did the rest of your night go? :star:

If you find yourself at breaking point, Shout is a really good option as @independent_ mentioned. There are also some other crisis support options on this page if you need them:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    I edited the title of your post to make it a little more descriptive and less worrying to read (the original title could make folks worry about your safety). Hope that's okay. :)

It's really positive that you're posting Wookie, and sometimes making it to the next day (even if we have a good cry in between) can be something to be proud of. If you want to explore those feelings of rejection with us a bit more, that's definitely something we can do.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    @Mike do what you have to do I don’t mind
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @WookieBoy39,

I would love to echo everything Mike has said. You are showing strength and courage by posting about how you feel, and I am so very proud of you. We are right here for you.

I'm also proud of you for making it to today. It sounds like things have been really tough, so this must have felt difficult. However, I am so glad you are here :heart:

We are here for you, as are the crisis support links as Mike shared above. Please always remember that. You matter, a lot :heart: