Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi

2»

Comments

• fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Hey Zoya!

Seems that your name and my profile picture match...

Nice to meet you, I hope you're doing well. My name is Ash!
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    The film club seemed like a great idea! How did you hear about it if you don’t mind me asking?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    fabulash wrote: »
    Hey Zoya!

Seems that your name and my profile picture match...

Nice to meet you, I hope you're doing well. My name is Ash!

Hi Fabulash! @fabulash

They certainly do, I am also a Kookie stan <3

Nice to meet you as well Ash! You have a lovely name! Please respond to my comment on your wall <3 If you want to
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
    The film club seemed like a great idea! How did you hear about it if you don’t mind me asking?

It was indeed! Well, I don't know how but I got this email about The Mix oppertunities. There was this money thing so I joined then I asked the person to tell me about oppertunities. They told the other person and she emailed me the opportunities, there was another one about a video but I wasn't interested in that. So I signed up for the film club then I joined <3. What about you?
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
    @Zoya_Jungkook aww that’s really cool!! It’s great that you got those emails :) I just heard about it through the boards there was a post about it a few weeks back.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ Yeah! That is also really cool!

I was so nervous it would be a video call conference cause I am so used to those but I was so glad it was just typing. I didn't understand parts of it so I asked my mum to explain right before it lmao =)
    I like the fact the chats are just typing too lol I’m terrible on video calls.
    @independent_ Lmao, same. The money thing was on Zoom and I kept thinking 'Should I smile?' 'Can I have my resting b face?' Then I just turned my camera off lol

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome Zoya!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie Thanks!
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Hiya @Zoya_Jungkook - welcome welcome! I see we're getting a k-pop crowd. :tongue:

As @independent_ said, if you want to change your name, just drop @The Mix a PM.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    @Mike Thank you!! A kpop crowd is the best type of crowd XD
  • davidjohn1122davidjohn1122 Posts: 4 Newbie
    wellcome