Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I’m 14 and haven’t been able to cum yet

1tofuu1tofuu Posts: 1 Just got here
I’m 14 and a female. I’ve been trying to get myself to cum a few times but couldn’t. Any tips on cumming for the first time? Or maybe any advice on the matter? 

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @1tofuu

All I can say is, explore your body! 

You're so young so maybe you havent discovered what your "thing" is yet. There is no single way to make a women cum/orgasm/ejaculate. Every one is different so I can't recommend anything. 

I would suggest making sure your mind and body are in the right place. Sometimes for women, orgasms depend a lot on their frame of mind. 

Whatever you do try, stay safe !
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @1tofuu

I love @Tee A's response, so I'd firstly love to echo what they've said :smile:

Putting too much pressure on yourself can actually impact you - as Tee says, orgasms can depend on your frame of mind. So, take a breather and know that it's totally normal for it to take some time at first :heart: It's all about getting to know your body and discovering what you like :smile:

Ensure you are feeling relaxed, you aren't worried about any interruptions, and just take your time. Stay safe and enjoy yourself! :heart:

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Christiaan wrote: »
    Sorry, I am a guy and should most probably not answer here but my hormones are pushing me to say: just keep on rubbing! You don't need to rub your clitoris directly. Rub it trough your labia (lips). Rub little circle motions. Do it for as long as possible and as fast as you can. Change hands when you get tired. Do it in different positions like standing, on your knees, on your back with your hips pushed far into the air...

Good luck! I'm cheering you on!

Just a heads up I deleted this post @Christiaan as it's quite old. Any post that's around a couple months old can generally be considered 'dead' and shouldn't be resurrected. :)

More info in the guidelines if you want to take a look.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.