Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Highlights of the week!

2»

Comments

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Finding an app that shows you products on Amazon you can get codes for allot of the codes take 80% off things. Haven't brought anything yet butv interesting to look at but the codes do work
    oh my, what's it called?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    Finding an app that shows you products on Amazon you can get codes for allot of the codes take 80% off things. Haven't brought anything yet butv interesting to look at but the codes do work
    oh my, what's it called?
    @Salix_alba_2019
    its called Vipon 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    oh my, what's it called?
    @Salix_alba_2019
    its called Vipon 
    Gona buy loads of unnecessary things with the money I don't have lol
    My fave little 16 month old finally said hello to me and smiled  <3
    My sister and I were playing with the baby the toddler and she accidentally hit him with the ball and we both tried so hard to stifle our laughs 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I rolled my sleeves up as was too hot doing so much work at work with stock filling. First time I’ve showed my self harm when been this bad. Supervisor stroke it and said “you’re strong “
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The shits and giggles that happen at work that just make you laugh. They are always the highlights of my weeks
    Being stopped and asked "are you ok"
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I got the courage to get back into uni. First 3 days I didn't do anything but on Wednesday night I actually prepared for my seminar, and then on Thursday I went to both my seminars and actually spoke in them (well one of them). 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Getting to go out for the first time since Christmas 
    When someone cracked a really lame joke but for some reason is just set me and someone else off into a fit of giggles and uncontrollable laughter. It felt good 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Come off my section today 🎉🎉 who's bringing the cake!? 😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Getting onto the college website and social media page 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    I had a really lovely chat with my best friend last night. Was a bit of a heart to heart and we talked about some fairly deep stuff. It reminded me how important it is (particularly for guys) to be vulnerable and talk about things like insecurities in an honest and supportive way. Also made me reflect on what a good dude he is and how lucky I am to have friends like that. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @coc0mac i started my job yesterday I thought I would tell you because you wanted an update ❤️
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    edited April 2021
    (So sorry that I didn't seen this sooner, haven't been on the boards this week!)

But wow! thank you so much for the update @Emoji246 :blush: How is it going? I'm so proud of you! :heart:
    Went to the park and saw the 2 day old swans.
    Just a little ball of fluff
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @coc0mac its going good Thankyouu ❤️
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Fab to hear! what a star you are @Emoji246 :star:
    Getting my hair done
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Actually learning something useful in Spanish with the supply teacher that we have. Most of the time, he is a rubbish teacher.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Getting all the documents to sign ready to start my journey with Hullo
    My auntie proposed to her girlfriend and she said yes!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’m a gay crossing the gay …. I stole all the gay for this photo 🤣

fdph7v01i1xn.jpeg
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    I’m a gay crossing the gay …. I stole all the gay for this photo 🤣

fdph7v01i1xn.jpeg

that's really sweet your pretty <3
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I had my second tattoo yesterday and I love it more than the last one . She hand Drew the flowers on to match my other one

t9qcytab5mnu.jpeg
    t8q6ca3g2nln.jpeg
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.