Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im back!😊

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys! 

So I'm still not in the best of places right now but I thought I'd say I'm feeling a lot better turns out a talk with your girlfriend really helps and I helped her out with something and I went to sleep last night with a smile on my face because I felt that good 

The thing with my ex is still going on but I think I'm definitely ready to finally let it go and hopefully soon she realises her mistake and we can be friends again hopefully cause I don't like losing friends but I'm using you guys advice and my own perspective on what to do and I think I'm finally ready to confront her and finish this mess wish me luck guys 

Thanks for all the kind words like I said before you all including my girlfriend have made me feel better honestly and I think now whatever happens with this relationship I hope it goes well cause I'm definitely confident that I'm not going to ruin it now and I don't ever plan on it because I love her very much and she deserves that love wether it comes from Me or anyone else because she's an amazing person honestly

I'll keep you guys posted on how I'm feeling and how things go so If you have any questions feel free to ask I'm open to them! 

Bye for now 

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Glad to hear things seem to be going well for you. Always here if you need anything <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Great to hear, remember we are all here for a reach out if needed.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Good to see you back pal. If you need anything, give us a shout :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Welcome back , it’s lovely to see you here. Always happy to listen  <3

Sending hugs  :)

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Glad to have you back - hope things go well, always here for you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.